Rice

Import

Cereals

Rice

Basmati (pronounced IPA (bas:smati) is a variety of long, slender - grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India and Pakistan. As of 2018-19, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%. Many countries used domestically grown basmati rice crops; however, basmati is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India and Pakistan.

Head Office

350901, Krasnodar region, Krasnodar,

1st May Street, office no. 5

Telephone

RUS - +7 918 645 45 65
ENG - +7 989 197 86 95

E Mail

info@erusglobal.com

Work Time

Mon-Fri 08:00 - 17:30
Saturday and Sunday - Holiday